Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Whales Blow Hole

the lonely breath

Can you, for a moment imagine yourself living under water, swimming in the ocean.  Than think about that single breath, the one that will get you through the next few minutes... how precious.  The whale's blow hole fascinates me for that reason, representing the moment where ocean and air is exchanged and in relationship with each other, through a an animal's need for breath, the breath of life we hope is filled with health. We need to keep aware of what we put into the atmosphere everyday. Driving, using detergents, things that will pollute the air.  Think about that one single b
reath that would get you through... 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lyne
    it is nice to see you writing here
    I hope you do more of it
    I met you last September at the Carving Shed, me and my husband....Catherine the photographer and writer

    I hope all is well with you

    love and light

    ReplyDelete